Therawave™ Independence Mattress
Therawave™ Independence – Dynamic Therapy Home Care Full Replacement Mattress
Perfect for home care and community use, the Therawave Independence is a fully customisable mattress for vulnerable and/or higher risk users. It's a high specification air mattress that automatically adjusts to the user ensuring optimum comfort and pressure relieving support levels. It provides the flexibility of a Hyrdbrid mattress while providing the higher level of pressure care from an alternating system. The sleak streamlined system has a built in pump unit which handset control enabling the mattress to have a more traditional home style feel to it rather than medical.
While being easier to clean and easier to operate compared to other air mattresses on the market.
Cinically Effective Pressure Care
- Independently clinically evaluated and proven to be clinically effective by leading UK TVNs
- Auto sensing pump automatically adjusts comfort and pressure support to suit user for higher levels of safety and preventative pressure care.
- Dynamic Therapy alternating action provides optimum pressure relief and enhanced comfort.
- AeroVent™ cells to help prevent skin breakdown and maceration
- Gentle support surface for improved patient well being
Safety & Infection Control – Dermagrade™ PU Cover
- Multi Stretch PU cover for improved shear and friction protection
- Improved infection control – can be washed and tumble dried at 95°C
- Fast and easy to remove and clean
- Effective against bacteria/viruses, proven resistance to MRSA
- Waterproof with higher breathability
- Easier cleaning due to modular mattress design
- Fire retardant to Standards BS7175 Crib 5
Easier Use, Easy Maintenance
- Compact handset enables easy use control by user or care staff
- Quick zip removable mattress cover for easy laundering and infection control
- Clear and simple controls reduces need for complex training
- Removable cells and connectors for lower cost servicing
- Quick access CPR for emergency mattress deflation
All products are either designed or made in the UK, and with Affinity Med being a family company, we take pride in delivering the very best pressure care products and customer service.
"We recently purchased some Mayflex mattresses to replace some of our existing older systems. The new mattresses have already proven to be far superior and greater value for money. The quality of the product is excellent and they are easy to use. I would highly recommend them." Darren Weeks, Registered Manager, Symphony House Nursing Home
Special Offer - Free 2 Year mattress warranty (Cells & Connectors) included.
Order now before 2pm to receive FREE next working day delivery.
For VAT exemption credit or for any product questions please call us on 02381 290090. We'll be happy to help you.
£1,249.06 with VAT Relief
£1,497.00 inc. VAT
Adding product to your cart