Mayflex Therawave™ 8 Auto
Therawave™ 8 – Auto Sensing - Dynamic Therapy Full Replacement
The Therawave 8 full replacement therapy mattress offers advanced pressure ulcer treatment and prevention for users who are at very high risk levels, or have existing open tissue damage (EPUAP Ulcer Grade I to IV).
Pressure ulcers can develop from a wide range of extrinsic and intrinsic factors and each care scenario can be very diverse. Through a number of therapy options, the Therawave 8 allows you to deliver highly individualised patient care and tailor the comfort and therapy levels to suit your patient’s unique needs. The Therawave 8 provides pressure care protection and treatment for all patient types including frail, lighter users, or even heavier patients up to 250kg.
With this wide range of patient suitability, clinical effectiveness, and industry leading warranty, the TherawaveTM 8 is fast becoming one of the UK’s most popular very high risk mattresses among tissue viability professionals and nursing home managers.
Suitable for all profiling bed frames.
Cinically Effective Pressure Care
- Designed for users at very high risk, or have existing tissue damage (pressure ulcer grade 1 to 4).
- State of the art smart pump auto adjusts to user's body weight and position providing superior pressure relief and optimal support, ideal for profiling beds.
- AeroVent™ mattress air cells provide minimal feeling of alternating cell movement, while the increased surface area design delivers higher comfort levels, ideal for sensitive patients.
- Whisper quiet pump and function for improved sleep and user well being.
- Dynamic Therapy alternating action for lower interface pressures and gentle capillary stimulation.
- Moisure and humidity management to help prevent tissue breakdown and skin maceration.
- Enhanced Shear and Friction protection.
- Dedicated Heel and Sacral zones for optimum pressure releif under boney prominences and high risk areas
Safety & Infection Control – Dermagrade™ PU Cover
- HF Welded seams to prevent fluid ingress and internal mattress contamination
- Cover is quick and easy to remove for easier cleaning
- Clinicallly effective against bacteria/viruses, with proven resistance to MRSA
- Waterproof with higher vapour permability for improved infection control
- Fire retardant to Standards BS7175 Crib 5
- Static Mode enables stable surface for safer patient transfers & handling
- “Care friendly” side positioning handles, anti slip base sections, and cable management systems for safer and easier use
Easier Use, Easy Maintenance
- Clear and simple controls reduces need for complex training
- Visual alarms for added safety
- External air filters for easier maintenance
- Removable cells and connectors for lower cost servicing
- Quick access CPR for emergency mattress deflation
As supplied to Nursing Homes and NHS throughout the UK -
"We recently purchased some Mayflex mattresses to replace some of our existing older systems. The new mattresses have already proven to be far superior and greater value for money. The quality of the product is excellent and they are easy to use. I would highly recommend them." - Darren Weeks, Registered Manager, Symphony House Nursing Home
All products are either designed or made in the UK, and with Affinity Med being a family company, we take pride in delivering the very best pressure care products and customer service.
Order now before 3pm to receive FREE next working day delivery.
Free 2 Year mattress warranty (Cells & Connectors) included.
Adding product to your cart