Mayflex Therawave™ 6 Auto
Therawave™ 6 Pro – Auto Sensing - Dynamic Air Loss Replacement
The Therawave 6 Pro is an advanced high to very high risk “slimline” replacement mattress. It’s clinically evaluated smart auto sensing pump makes the delivery of high level pressure care more comfortable and effective, while the easy to use system design provides everyday nursing tasks safer for care givers and patients.
For vulnerable users at risk of falls, the Therawave 6 is an ideal choice as it's slim profile provides maximum bedside rail coverage. This enhanced design coupled with it’s built in foam base provides back up protection against bottoming out and increased surface stability for safer patient moving and handling.
The Therawave 6 provides an excellent high to very high risk pressure care surface for vulnerable or hyper sensitive patients at risk of pressure ulcer development.
Cinically Effective Pressure Care
- State of the art smart pump auto adjusts to user's body weight and position providing superior pressure relief and optimal support, ideal for profiling beds.
- AeroVent™ mattress air cells provide minimal feeling of alternating cell movement, while the increased surface area design delivers higher comfort levels, ideal for sensitive patients.
- Whisper quiet pump and function for improved sleep and user well being.
- Dedicated Heel and Sacral zones for optimum pressure relief under boney prominences
- Dynamic Therapy alternating action for lower surface pressures and gentle capillary stimulation.
- Moisture and humidity management to help prevent tissue breakdown and skin maceration
- Enhanced Shear and Friction protection
Safety & Infection Control – Dermagrade™ PU Cover
- HF Welded seams to prevent fluid ingress and internal mattress contamination
- Cover is quick and easy to remove for easier cleaning
- Clinicallly effective against bacteria/viruses, with proven resistance to MRSA
- Waterproof with higher vapour permability for improved infection control
- Fire retardant to Standards BS7175 Crib 5
- Ultra Slim-Profile™ mattress design offers enhanced safety for bed rail use and added protection against falls and entrapments
- Static Mode enables stable surface for safer patient transfers & handling
- Protector base layer for increased patient stability and “bottoming out” prevention
- “Care friendly” side positioning handles, anti slip base sections, and cable management systems for safer and easier use
Easier Use, Easy Maintenance
- Clear and simple controls reduces need for complex training
- Visual alarms for added safety
- Low cost, easy to install spares parts
- External bio air filters for easier maintenance
- Removable cells and connectors for lower cost servicing
- Quick access CPR for emergency mattress deflation (less than 10 seconds)
As supplied to Nursing Homes throughout the UK -
"We recently purchased some Mayflex mattresses to replace some of our existing older systems. The new mattresses have already proven to be far superior and greater value for money. The quality of the product is excellent and they are easy to use. I would highly recommend them." - Darren Weeks, Registered Manager, Symphony House Nursing Home
All products are either designed or made in the UK, and with Affinity Med being a family company, we take pride in delivering the very best pressure care products and customer service.
Order now before 2pm to receive FREE next working day delivery.
For VAT exemption credit or for any product questions please call us on 02381 290090. We'll be happy to help you.
Free 2 Year mattress warranty (Cells & Connectors) included.
£497.62 with VAT Relief
£596.40 inc. VAT
Adding product to your cart